I am looking to purchase one, any opinions and info would be greatly appreciated thank you. Please feel free to list their most useful or best features if possible thanks again
    Ambush
    12-16-08 08:05 PM
    What do you mean by "security software"?
    12-16-08 08:06 PM
    What kind of security?

A Blackberry can be very nicely locked down and set to lock out at X amount of idle time and will wipe itself if the wrong password is used.

There are also some "if my berry is stolen" remote wiping software you can buy in the crackberry app store

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-08 08:07 PM
    Sorry for not being very specific. I am talking about software like splash-id encrypted type password software for things like storing credit cards and such that i dont want anyone seeing. I know berry's come with a safe but am looking for one that also integrates with my pc at home. Are they worth purchasing for the 30 or so bucks (the money isnt really an issuse). And what is the remote wipe software that sounds very nice something i would like to have thanks : )
    12-16-08 08:19 PM
    This is the one I use - Ascendo Data Vault

There is also BLackBerry Wallet

GetItBack
    12-16-08 08:28 PM
    Ascendo data vault has a remote wipe? Like from home pc? So i can wipe the whole berry or just the data vault?
    12-16-08 08:43 PM
    Ascendo data vault has a remote wipe? Like from home pc? So i can wipe the whole berry or just the data vault?
    The remote wipe app is GetItBack
    12-16-08 08:51 PM
    Thanks i check it out.
    12-16-08 08:57 PM
    Thanks i check it out.
    It is a nice little app and well worth the cost.
    12-16-08 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD