My phone just made a weird static noise and then got hot and cooled off. anyone wanna tell me what happened
    08-20-09 01:37 PM
    You hit it with a hammer or slammed it on the table???? Sorry, I had to say it.

There are no moving parts on or in this device... so beyond it playing a video, music or ringtone file, your device should not make any noice.
    08-20-09 01:41 PM
    Possibly the speaker got shorted out due to water damage in your device?
    08-20-09 01:44 PM
    No i didnt. I dont have a music or a video playing Im not long in on anything and I have my phone on vibrate. So it came from some where?
    08-20-09 01:45 PM
    And my speakers are working fine.
    08-20-09 01:47 PM
    Is someone playing a practical joke on you??? Did you download iBeeFarting app??? There is no moving parts!!!
    08-20-09 02:23 PM
    battery issue/short? did your battery go into convulsions?

I mean, something getting HOT usually points me to looking at a battery first and foremost....
    08-20-09 02:26 PM
    I dont have that stuff Installed on my phone.
    Just forget it. My phone is working fine.
    08-20-09 02:33 PM
    it will probs be best if you found out what the problem was and try to fix this quickly. It may not be a big issue right now, but it could escalate into a big one if you don't try and find out what it was.

That is if there is something wrong with the phone and not someone playing a joke on you
    08-20-09 02:58 PM
    Well the attitude is not necessary. Now I'm sorry we actually tried to help you solve the problem.
    08-20-09 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD