Hello, all. I am having a weird issue with my mms messages. I have the 8320 Curve. For some reason if I send somebody a picture message with text inside that message, it won't go through to them. I don't know why this has happened lately because I used to not have this problem at all... and I can still recieve picture messages with text from other people, it's just when I send a picture plus text, it won't go through and I have to resend with no text... just wondering if anyone else has had this issue / what can I do to fix it? Thanks a lot!
    07-24-09 09:31 PM
    KM409,

i have this issues when im at work, mainly bc the signal sucks on tmobile there. so i would check that out.

ive started just sending a pic and then a text msg with what i wanted to say afterwords. and with that ive had no issues.
    07-24-09 09:46 PM
    Oh really? I don't know if it has to do with my signal, only because it still goes through if I don't send the text with it... and I didn't have the problem before. It is just really weird and I'm not sure why it's happening. The way you send is how I have to send them- picture first then another text following it. I just wish it would go back to normal so I don't have to send double messages!
    07-24-09 09:57 PM
    what OS is your BB running, i am running the latest and have had issues latly. but like i said i send them with pics then a text after its sent...
    07-24-09 10:00 PM
    Have you installed any new OS's or apps lately? If not I would have to agree it probably has to do with the signal.
    07-27-09 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD