when I press the green call button after I have highlighted a particular name in my address book, sometimes the phone will call the number, BUT sometimes it doesn't start the call, but I'm taken to the call log. Is this normal? Can I change this so that the phone always makes the call when I press the green call button in the address book?
    03-24-09 07:30 AM
    That happens to me a lot. I found out that if you don't press it as hard it will dial the number or then let you choose which number to dial. If there is a definite fix out there I'd like to know as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 07:33 AM
    its happend to me...what happens to me more is ill be in my call log and it will take me to my address book. i guess its normal.
    03-24-09 07:33 AM
    1. Please update your device profile. It will help future support...

2. With out in the address book the green button will bring up the call log.

3. When your in the address book you will see beside the number you will see a green call button. This should and every time I try it calls that person. Not sure what button you could be hitting......
    03-24-09 07:35 AM
    1. Please update your device profile. It will help future support...

2. With out in the address book the green button will bring up the call log.

3. When your in the address book you will see beside the number you will see a green call button. This should and every time I try it calls that person. Not sure what button you could be hitting......
    We're pressing the green call button while in the adress book. Sometimes the phone will call the highlighted number, while other times we're taken to the call log. Very frustrating
    03-24-09 03:30 PM
    easy fix just press the back button, not really too frustrating for me. it used to be but i just press it lighter than normal and it doesnt switch.
    03-24-09 03:43 PM
    Ok
    So the trick is to lightly press the call button to avoid going to the call log? Is that actually documented anywhere? I'll try it. Thanks!
    03-24-09 07:59 PM
    Lightly pressing the button didn't fix this issue. Any other ideas? This is very annoying
    04-01-09 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD