hey guys I just recently got a blackberry for the 1st time in my life, even though I now Im not using it 100 % because honestly I dont know what can I add to it. Was browsing thorugh the site and saw something about 5.0 for bb, any one knows if we would be able to upgrade our bb's to the BB os? or is that just a new app for up coming bbs?

thanks

also if you know of cool apps please let me know !!! thanks
    Last edited by mtr87; 08-02-09 at 10:36 AM. Reason: mistake on the OS name
    08-02-09 10:29 AM
    Web OS is for the Palm Pre and will not run on a Blackberry. The Blackberry OS 5.0 is in development but there is no concrete release date, but some say "soon".
    08-02-09 10:32 AM
    Sorry My bad was watching a commercial for the palm-pre when writting this Q,
    08-02-09 10:39 AM
    Sorry My bad was watching a commercial for the palm-pre when writting this Q,
    LOL damn those trippy palm pre and eye catching sprint NOW network commercials

what i heard was the 5.0os was going to be pushed to new and old devices alike
    then it changed to new devices and POSSIBLY older devices but it wasnt looking too hopefull

now im hearing it might be all again and possibly soon...anyone have any updates?
    08-02-09 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD