My weatherbug is not updating. I have set it to update every 10 min and it does not. So I manually hit update and now I have just a bug icon with no temp.

What's up? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-08 10:37 AM

It updates every 10 minutes?? The lowest option I have is 30 minutes.

08-05-08 10:45 AM
    [color=dark red]
    O and try a battery pull
    [/color]

08-05-08 10:46 AM
    [color=dark red]
    O and try a battery pull
    [/color]

Battery pull did not work.

08-05-08 10:58 AM
    I had the same exact problem with my 8330 w/ 4.3. It worked fine for about a week and then one day it said the temp was 66 ALL day. If I clicked to check the forcast it would show me the correct current temp but the home screen icon would not change from 66 and then it was just blank with no temp.

I never did figure out why. I shortly after upgraded my os to 4.5 and chose not to reload the weather app onto my berry.

Too bad really cause it is a nice little app. So instead I just changed my browser home page to mobile msn and it has weather right on the home page. Seems to be more friendly than the wheatherbug or wheather eye apps were.

08-05-08 11:19 AM
    I had problems with my Bug updating but it was because some of the settings on the BES changed. I just deleted the Bug and reinstalled it and it has worked fine for the past 3 months. I would suggest to delete and reinstall the Bug then see if it updates correctly.

PS You may want to change the temp. update interval to longer than 10 min, it will save on your battery
    08-05-08 11:36 AM
    Yeah I'm having the same issue..I like the app but gosh..I had to go to settings wheather bug/menu/wheather bug portal/uninstall the bug and reinstall..that sucks..I'm not going to keep doing that crap so ill just delete it!..to bad I like it tho ugh!

08-03-09 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD