Hi All!

In my office we have around 200 Blackberry 9320 are working good in the last moth all the new phones are showing the problem of dust under screen, in just 2 days you can watch the dust forming under the screen near the usb plug entrace and sometimes the other side.
    I have personally checked 20 new phones and all but 1 have this issue, so, what the hell??? I have never seen anything like this. The phone company have changed our blackberrys but each new shipment have the same problem...

The series are 35557105XXXXXXX

Anyone is having this type of massive problems with this model?

Thanks.
    08-09-13 10:45 AM
    Perhaps you caught a bad batch. Have you contacted your carrier rep about it? They should be able to get you fixed up.
    08-09-13 12:48 PM
    Perhaps you caught a bad batch. Have you contacted your carrier rep about it? They should be able to get you fixed up.
    Hi, yes, we have contact them and they have send us 3 more batchs but all showing the same problem, sadly they don't seem to have any replacement that its not a 35557105XXXXXXX .
    I know its not a design flaw but a factory issue, probably something related to the glue between the screen and the protective shield.
    Anyways, I havent seen such a rate of failure, that why Im wondering if someone else is having the same issue, I have seen a few post here and there but nothing seems massive as this.
    08-09-13 01:17 PM