Hey all,

I was just wondering if there was a way to send my calendar from my BlackBerry to my computer, doesn't have to via bluetooth or wireless, but if I plugged in the cord to my BB and connected it to my computer via USB, would I be able to get it to my computer? If there is a way to email it, that would work for me as well...

Thanks!
    08-29-09 01:29 PM
    How about using Google Sync?
    08-29-09 01:34 PM
    I didn't want to download anything else on my berry lol ... I did check that out though, thanks! I can live with the calendar on my berry only, just wondering...back from the beach?!
    08-29-09 01:50 PM
    Sync with BlackBerry Desktop Manager to Outlook?

What am I missing?
    08-29-09 02:36 PM
    I saw your post about not wanting it but Google sync is pretty good with the BB. I used the native calendar for awhile but needed something else and I'm glad I did. I don't think the google sync app takes up that much memory either.
    08-29-09 02:48 PM
    Motorcycle Mama has it right. Set your synch for calendar and or contacts then you have to choose two way communication or set phone or puter as main.

This took me a while to figure out but not too hard.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 02:49 PM
    Thanks everyone for your replies! I am happy with just my BB calendar for now I think, I just use it for minor scheduling so I know what's going on, and since I have my BB with me everywhere I go, that's all I need I think...thanks again!

One question though, does a backup also save calendar appts or not?
    Last edited by BerrySky; 08-29-09 at 02:52 PM.
    08-29-09 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD