With all the OS updating that I keep doing to my blackberry, my IT department is really getting tired of resupplying passwords for enterprise activation. Is there any way to back that up so that I don't have to re-active every time?
    09-03-09 03:37 PM
    No, it has to be re-activated every time you upgrade your OS... your profile says you have an 8330 Curve... this is the 8900 Curve forum.
    09-03-09 04:23 PM
    If you do the upgrade using a computer conneted to your work network, enterprise activation should be automatic. I've never had to reactivate a phone after an upgrade, or even during a device swap.
    09-03-09 04:32 PM
    No, it has to be re-activated every time you upgrade your OS... your profile says you have an 8330 Curve... this is the 8900 Curve forum.
    Wow, my bad. I upgraded my phone and didn't update my profile. How dare I.
    09-04-09 10:10 AM
    If you do the upgrade using a computer conneted to your work network, enterprise activation should be automatic. I've never had to reactivate a phone after an upgrade, or even during a device swap.
    Really? That's awesome. I'll give it a try and post my results. Thanks for providing a useful reply without criticism for having only posted a few times on these forums.
    09-04-09 10:13 AM
    Wow, my bad. I upgraded my phone and didn't update my profile. How dare I.
    Smart a$$ comments will not get your very far here if you really want help... by the way you might want to update your carrier since I know the 8900 will not work on Verizon... oops, I guess that's a smart a$$ comment on my part.
    09-04-09 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD