my phone is acting crazy. i didn't drop it in water or anything, but i think i might have gotten a bit of vomit on it when i got really sick. how do i tell if there's water damage? is there an indicator somewhere? my screen is all weird too.
    03-18-09 11:29 AM
    Aaaahahaaaaaa.....sorry,but this really made me chuckle!
    You puked on your Berry? Bad times.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 11:34 AM
    shut up! lol yes, i did. in my new purse too. i think that's how it got on my bb
    03-18-09 11:35 AM
    it was st. patty's day yesterday... how did i not see this coming
    03-18-09 11:36 AM
    my phone is acting crazy. i didn't drop it in water or anything, but i think i might have gotten a bit of vomit on it when i got really sick. how do i tell if there's water damage? is there an indicator somewhere? my screen is all weird too.
    Dude! TMI.

So, did you retch right on the screen or just all over the whole BB? And, most likely, you did do damage to your device.
    03-18-09 11:37 AM
    Dude! TMI.

So, did you retch right on the screen or just all over the whole BB.
    That's some damn accurate vomming!

03-18-09 11:39 AM
    theres a WDI on the battery...
    03-18-09 11:41 AM
    That's some damn accurate vomming!

Yeah, Joanna is a talented lady.
    03-18-09 11:42 AM
    Dude! TMI.

So, did you retch right on the screen or just all over the whole BB? And, most likely, you did do damage to your device.
    no idea. out of no where it started buzzing like crazy and i just pulled the battery and left it out till this morning. i put it back in this morning and enter it now alt, itll randomly call people. if i hit p it puts in an x too. ****. ugh.
    03-18-09 11:42 AM
    Yeah, Joanna is a talented lady.
    duhhhh lol
    03-18-09 11:45 AM
    no idea. out of no where it started buzzing like crazy and i just pulled the battery and left it out till this morning. i put it back in this morning and enter it now alt, itll randomly call people. if i hit p it puts in an x too. ****. ugh.
    That sucker is fried buddy. Sorry.
    03-18-09 11:45 AM
    I think you're out of luck... did you get insurance on your bb?
    03-18-09 11:46 AM
    ****!!!!!!!!! i just bought this. give me a moment to cry.

and does the insurance from my 8320 carry over to the 8900? a rep told me it did when i bought it.
    03-18-09 11:48 AM
    That sucker is fried buddy. Sorry.
    are you having fun decoding my messages?

and on top of this whole ordeal. i stuck my purse in the washer and now the door won't open. my mom is gonna be super mad lol
    03-18-09 11:48 AM

and does the insurance from my 8320 carry over to the 8900? a rep told me it did when i bought it.
    It should. If the rep told you it would, find that person and make sure you remind them of that.
    03-18-09 11:49 AM

and on top of this whole ordeal. i stuck my purse in the washer and now the door won't open. my mom is gonna be super mad lol
    Man,Jo....I'm crying here! Sorry.

03-18-09 11:51 AM
    Man,Jo....I'm crying here! Sorry.

lol please weep for me. i am sad. i guess i will call customer care right now.
    03-18-09 11:52 AM
    I do feel your pain,I really do. It's just the way you put it! Had me in bits.
    Good luck!

03-18-09 11:54 AM

Yeah it does carry over so dont worry about that. Anyways when you take the battery out theres is a little white sticker there (youll see it) AS long as thats still white, you have nothing to worry about cause thats what they check. I think it turns green or something when it gets wet.

For future reference btw though heres what you do if you spill something in it again. First thing you wanna do is take the battery out immediately. Then put it in a container of white rice (fully submerged in it) the battery as well. Leave it in there for 24 hours and everything should be all good. The rice sucks out all the moisture from the phone.

In this case, you probably wanna make sure you get all the chucky stuff off of it after you pull the battery then do the rice thing.
    Last edited by KingofHeart4711; 03-18-09 at 12:03 PM.
    03-18-09 11:57 AM
    Yeah it does carry over so dont worry about that. Anyways when you take the battery out theres is a little white sticker there (youll see it) AS long as thats still white, you have nothing to worry about.
    time to check that out!!!! brb
    03-18-09 11:58 AM
    I think the humane thing to do here in grab a syringe of sodium penethol and put the poor Berry to rest. RIP Jav ol' Buddy. and thus we have insurance. Might make a great insurance commercial!

03-18-09 11:58 AM

Yeah, I am having a blast. Now what does "lol mayib" mean?" I kid. Your luck has to improve; it cannot get any worse.
    03-18-09 11:59 AM
    **** i think i'm done for!!! it's white and has a red line through it someone hold me.
    03-18-09 11:59 AM
    Yeah, I am having a blast. Now what does "lol mayib" mean?" I kid. Your luck has to improve; it cannot get any worse.
    so not funny.

i took out an insurance claim last year when my 8320 was stolen in October. do you think i am eligible to take a claim out again? i feel like i'm gonna throw up. again.
    03-18-09 12:01 PM
    **** i think i'm done for!!! it's white and has a red line through it someone hold me.
    One virtual hug coming up my friend. Your insurance should cover that no?
    03-18-09 12:02 PM
84 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD