Ok I have order my 8900 and have gotten it for free through the program offered on bbgeeks. So cool I have wanted one since they came out but could not justify the cost. I am moving up from a 8120 pearl and would like to know what apps are a must on the 8900. I plan on keeping FB, pandora, yahoo messenger, updating to BBM 5.0, weathereye, crackberry, and am currently using ubertwitter.(if you know a better one I am open to suggestions)I use ereader but had to delete becuz of lack of memory. Also any suggestions on size of ad card. I currently have a 1gb in my pearl on which I have some CD's lots of pics and download tv shows to watch when I can.
    Thanks for the input now I just have to wait for it to get here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 12:37 AM
    Do some searching, there are many threads on this topic. I think the large app thread is called something like "what apps do you have" so be sure to search for that. I highly recommend that you do NOT update to BBM 5.0. For the SD card, that just depends on how much space you think you will need for your personal use. Check the prices on Newegg.com. You should be able to find an 8GB card for less than $20.

08-08-09 12:43 AM
    Thankyou I will look at that thread. I can't wait to get rid of SureType. It is a pain in the ****, it loves to change words on me.

08-08-09 03:12 PM
    I'm back on a computer for now, here's the link I was talking about:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/89...u-have-143034/
    08-08-09 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD