I have no voicemails but I still have the icon saying I do. How do I get rid of it??
    02-01-10 07:48 PM
    It is most likely showing up under your SMS. Open the voicemail SMS message and it will go away.
    02-01-10 07:57 PM
    If that doesn't work. Try a battery pull with the phone powered on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 09:25 PM
    Or, you may have ended the voicemail call too quickly when you listened to your last message. If you end the call before the voicemail icon clears, it will hang around till you get another voicemail.
    02-01-10 09:45 PM
    I have no voicemails but I still have the icon saying I do. How do I get rid of it??
    If a battery pull doesn't work or looking in your sms box doesn't work, call your voicemail and delete all of your messages. That should work.

02-02-10 05:01 PM
    I have this problem also with my pearl 8130?
    I have done a battery pull and nothing is in my SMS folder?
    06-07-10 04:43 AM
    I don't agree with the above postings about an SMS message - yes, a voice mail will generate a text message but it appears as a text, not a voice mail icon. You're saying you have a voice message.
    I think it's more likely related to your voice mail system, not the BlackBerry. Try what one of posts above says: Leave a new message and delete it, and make sure you have no unread voice messages. If that dosnt clear it, have the carrier reset the mailbox. You will then need to reset your password as well.

06-07-10 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD