Hello Friends!

ok so i have a unlocked curve for tmobile. I love it everything works great!

So my issue is whenever i do a battery pull and my phone comes back up the voicemail icon appers even if i dont have any voicemails. (yes im sure i dont have any) The only way i can remove that icon is to check the voicemail. Its not the end of the world but it would be nice to show up.

Has anyone seen this before? if so is there a fix for it?
    03-27-08 04:05 PM
    Cant say I've heard of this problem. Usually it's the opposite way around.
    03-27-08 04:16 PM
    Oddly enough, this happens with me & I have AT&T. It hasn't happened often but at least twice.

I just pull the battery out & it goes away the next time..
    03-27-08 04:19 PM
    Did a battery pull again still shows up
    03-27-08 04:31 PM
    Mmmm.. did you contact your service provider? It could be a known issue on your OS or something.
    03-27-08 04:34 PM
    Ill try calling them tonight. Thanks for the help. Just thought someone on crack could help. I usally get all the info i need on this wonderful world of crackberry.com
    03-27-08 05:15 PM
    i had the problem before.

I just back-up my info and format the bb then it was gone.

it has nothing to do with your service provider, its a bb error. (best way to put it) other than formatting, i dont think you can do anything else that i can think of.
    03-27-08 07:11 PM
    I'm on tmo, and I have the same thing happening...
    I can't seem to do anything to fix it (I'm too new to the phone to reformat it w/o damaging something).
    I was planning on calling tmo about it... If I find anything out that can help- I'll pass it along!
    03-27-08 07:26 PM
    Call T-Mobile and have them reset the voicemail icon. Have the rep reset the icon and your problem should go away.
    03-27-08 10:17 PM
    Had it happen......call T-Mo
    03-27-08 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD