I installed the ver 4.5.042 OS a few weeks ago. I just noticed I haven't been getting any voice mail icon after messages have been left. I spent half hour on phone with T-mobile trouble shooting and still no go.
    CAn anyone on T-mobile confirm for me their voice mail icon shows up when a message is left. I was wondering if that's one of the small bugs in unreales version? Thanks
    07-23-08 08:51 AM
    Exactly, this has been a known issue for some time now!! In .42, .44, .46 the VM icon does not work properly. This is only TMobile-specific. I had the same exact issues...

You should just get OS 4.5.0.52 (the Orange release... since it is "not beta")

Welcome to CrackBerry!!

*EDIT* : And once you are running Beta OSes or software from another carrier on your device, support from TMo is useless and they really are not supposed to support you! The reason they could not is because Betas are buggy and are not supposed to be used... let alone supported. Did you tell them you were running the Beta? Or what?
    07-23-08 08:52 AM
    As BM said you can upgrade, or you can check out YouMail - Cell Phone Voice Mail with Personalized Greetings and Online Retrieval
    I will never go back to the regular. Youmail even has a transcription service. And its FREE!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-08 08:55 AM
    I didn't tell them at first, but they finally asked about my OS ver. & I told them. They did their best to help. Then I figured I'd try here and what a quick response. Thanks.
    Have you ever had any problems with Roxio DM. After my OS upgrade 4.5.042 when I tried loading alot of new tunes, alot of them show up as (unknown) even though I made sure all the music & album tags where checks to stay with it.
    It sure is slow also. Can you just used a media card reader and transfer with explorer? O r does Roxio do some kind of converting to make it work in BB? Thanks again.
    07-23-08 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD