Does anyone have Vlingo on their 8350 yet? I was looking into getting it. I have seen a bunch of good reviews on it and ppl who love it for other BBs. Just wanted to make sure it's not a waste of $18. Thanks.
    08-06-09 08:36 AM
    I do not have it myself but i believe they have a trial version you can use. I have heard the same reports you mentioned but have not had a need to purchase or try it.
    08-06-09 08:47 AM
    I do not have it myself but i believe they have a trial version you can use. I have heard the same reports you mentioned but have not had a need to purchase or try it.
    I dont' think it works on an 8350i....seems I checked into it and it was not compatible....I could be wrong but check it out.
    08-06-09 04:19 PM
    From VLingo site:
    Vlingo does not yet support the 8350i (Sprint/Nextel Curve with iDEN push-to-talk) due to an operating system limitation which prevents sending SMS text messages.

chezhed is correct 8350i is not supported.
    08-06-09 04:25 PM
    I have it, and have had it for about 6 months. It's def compatible. Haven't used it a whole lot but it seems to work about as well as any other voice command software. I dont remember where I downloaded it, but I know it was free. You cannot dictate text messages to it, but all other functions seem to work fine.
    08-09-09 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD