Ok....One more question...

Curve 8330 on Verizon.

I bought a new computer and want to sync my contacts and calendar with the phone. I'm cool with using the DT manager instead of wireless. Will the BB sync with Windows "Contacts" and "Calendar" that comes with Vista or do I need to use Outlook?
    03-16-09 08:15 PM
    I believe you need outlook
    03-16-09 08:18 PM
    lastraid is correct, gotta do it through outlook
    03-16-09 08:19 PM
    Correct - freaking Vista

Try GoogleSync. It works nicely...That is what I started using when I first realized my BB would not play nicely with windows mail/calendar..
    03-16-09 08:50 PM
    Thanks guys....question though....How will GoogleSync help?
    03-16-09 09:27 PM
    GoogleSync has a calendar/contacts that you can sync to and from the PC wirelessly. Works nicely for folks with Vista who do not have outlook

More info here if you are interested

Google Mobile - Sync
    03-16-09 09:36 PM
    You need to setup a gmail account and use the calender within it. Download google sync and it will manage your calender and contacts. From one to the other. It syncs every two hours unless you force the sync. Its really cool works great for me!

Welcome to Crackberry!
    03-16-09 09:37 PM
    There was an Outlook Express sync, but that's not in Vista.
    03-17-09 07:09 AM
    Seriously? I finally gave up trying to sync properly to my Mac (sometimes works), but its not going to work on my Vista either? I tried to download Google Sync and I just got a 403 Forbidden Error from the device, or an apparently invalid phone number no matter how I type it from my desktop to send me a link.
    03-19-09 10:13 PM
    Google gives you errors at first, but then works perfectly. I ave had it running for a while now, and I am in the Vista boat like you are.
    03-20-09 12:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD