Does anyone else experience real slowness when viewing them saved on the memory card?

I mean slow as compared to the iphone/ipod touch.

Anyone know how to speed this up? granted, i do have over 500+ pics
    09-17-09 02:54 PM
    It can be pretty slow, especially if you change your theme or OS. What I do to avoid all the loading time for the thumbnails is I put a lot of my pix in folders. Then when I open Media/Pictures it says "picture Folders" or All Pictures. I choose Folders and it only shows the pix that I haven't put into folders yet, newest one first. If I want to see what's in one of the folders I select that. Saves a lot of time.
    09-17-09 03:19 PM
    It can be pretty slow, especially if you change your theme or OS. What I do to avoid all the loading time for the thumbnails is I put a lot of my pix in folders. Then when I open Media/Pictures it says "picture Folders" or All Pictures. I choose Folders and it only shows the pix that I haven't put into folders yet, newest one first. If I want to see what's in one of the folders I select that. Saves a lot of time.
    Thanks for the input...it kills me b/c my touch is soo smooth and quick...i can't even find a picture on my 8900 to show someone b/c it takes so darn long to load!
    09-17-09 03:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD