Hi everyone!

I have a question about my curve 8330. There are times (a lot more than you'd think actually...) when I need to access my call log information while I'm on a call with someone.
    Usually when I need to see who I've called, I just hit the SEND key to bring up the log. But when I'm on a call, that of course just takes me back to the call itself. If I hit the menu key and go to the Home Screen then try to open the call log, it still goes straight back to the call screen.

How do I view my call log while I'm on a call?

Thanks!
    Chandler
    08-17-09 01:15 AM
    While I'm in the call screen, I just go to "Conference Call" and it brings up my call log for viewing. I've used this before as well, and it's quite handy.

Let me know if it works for you!
    08-17-09 04:25 AM
    Another option while in a call would be to press the Back (Escape) key, go your home page and open Messages, then MenuKey > View Folder > Call Log

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 05:42 AM
    Another option while in a call would be to press the Back (Escape) key, go your home page and open Messages, then MenuKey > View Folder > Call Log

Learn something new every day about my phone. Awesome
    08-17-09 05:45 AM
    Learn something new every day about my phone. Awesome
    Actually, while in a call you can also use the Alt+Back (Switch Application) button to choose another app, or press MenuKey > Switch Application. Lots of tricks to be learned!

08-17-09 07:46 AM
    while on call cant' you hit the app button (or menu button- whatver it's called) and choose "Switch Application" then scoll to the phone log?
    08-17-09 12:26 PM
    ^^^ ok, so I guess the Curve doesnt have a "call log" icon like my Bold does... so disregard...
    08-17-09 12:32 PM
    Ha..I just found out something.. if while on a call, and you access the "switch applications", and start scolling across the screen, the caller on the other end can hear each "click" or "scroll"....(I called myself on my other phone to test this).. so you might want to alert the other person on the phone they may hear some clicks... just an FYI
    08-17-09 12:36 PM
    ^^^ ok, so I guess the Curve doesnt have a "call log" icon like my Bold does... so disregard...
    The Curve does have a Call Log or "Phone" icon (I think different themes might label this icon differently) but when I'm on an active call, go to the home screen and then select "Phone" I'm taken back to my active phone call (not my call log). Normally if I select the Phone icon my call log is displayed (same as pressing the Green talk button).
    08-17-09 11:01 PM
    The Curve does have a Call Log or "Phone" icon (I think different themes might label this icon differently) but when I'm on an active call, go to the home screen and then select "Phone" I'm taken back to my active phone call (not my call log). Normally if I select the Phone icon my call log is displayed (same as pressing the Green talk button).
    EXACTLY what my original problem was. But it looks like there are a few workarounds. Cool!
    08-17-09 11:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD