I've been trying to MMS video but it"s not working.

The video's not even that long, only like 20 second or so. And it says "content exceeded" so I can't send it via MMs.

What can I do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 08:29 PM
    Pretty much you can bluetooth it and that's all but basically if they're close enough to bluetooth they can just watch it on your phone lol

08-16-09 08:33 PM
    Pretty much you can bluetooth it and that's all but basically if they're close enough to bluetooth they can just watch it on your phone lol

That's incorrect. You can MMS and email video. First, go into your media. Open the video camera app and then menu click and choose options. For video format, choose MMS instead of Normal.

Please check your facts before stating that bluetooth is it and no other options are available.
    08-16-09 08:46 PM
    Thank you 3CI...will setting it to MMS limit my time limit on my videos?

Yeah I can't BT to it. I'm trying to send it to my mom and she's far away.

08-16-09 09:02 PM
    Thank you 3CI...will setting it to MMS limit my time limit on my videos?

Yeah I can't BT to it. I'm trying to send it to my mom and she's far away.

I honestly have no idea about a time limit. I suppose trial and error, or someone else will come along who has done it and be able to answer better than I. I just know that I have taken and sent video by MMS, although they were just short clips.
    08-16-09 09:04 PM
    hey 3ci thanks for the input i love learning new things about my bberry
    08-16-09 09:45 PM
    hey 3ci thanks for the input i love learning new things about my bberry
    No problem. That's what myself and all the other great CB members are here for.
    08-16-09 09:49 PM
    I just gave it a try and in MMS mode, the quality drops significantly. It appears as though the video length is cut off at 18 seconds, whether its being saved to phone memory or a media card. Hope this helps!
    08-16-09 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD