Hey guys,

I got my blackberry curve 8300 about a month ago from a friend. at the time i had been using a WM6 blackjack 1 since it came out (ie YEARS). after moving the blackberry, im HOOKED! anyways, on to the problem.....

i searched around a bit and found a few software related issues but no hardware problems.

the vibrate function is acting slow and sluggish, like if the battery was really low. it just started this morning. is this piece replaceable or is it common for it to stop working? i dont think theres any settings to change the vibrate speed, so im assuming its hardware.

i thought it was weird that i had 12 emails and hadnt felt it vibrate lol
    10-07-09 11:54 AM
    I'm not entirely sure. If you don't hear a response here within a reasonable time, I suggest calling your carrier's customer support and asking them. They may replace the phone......

Good Luck

P.S. Let us know the outcome.

Ranger
    10-07-09 12:15 PM
    well, like i said i got it from a freind so i would doubt that theyd replace it for me. ill talk to me friend at ATT and see wats up.
    10-07-09 12:21 PM
    it happened to my 8700...it doesn't vibrate or sometimes vibrates very little...impossible to feel.
    10-07-09 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD