VibAndRing still vibrates when set to the OFF profile. Does anyone know how to fix this without having to de-activate it at night and re-acting it in the morning?
    08-27-09 12:57 PM
    why are u using vib and ring if you don't want vib? there's other profiles
    08-27-09 01:35 PM
    I am using it because I want my phone to vibrate and ring at the same time. That's the point of it. And unfortunately, it is vibrating when I use the OFF profile.
    08-27-09 01:47 PM
    That's way the application works.
    08-27-09 04:13 PM
    As I understand it, the application just forces the phone to vibrate when a call/text/email (depending on how advanced the application is) comes through. The profiles are determined by you and have nothing to do with the way the application works.
    08-27-09 08:06 PM
    it's already been answered in your other post
    08-27-09 08:23 PM
    As I understand it, the application just forces the phone to vibrate when a call/text/email (depending on how advanced the application is) comes through. The profiles are determined by you and have nothing to do with the way the application works.
    Wrong.

The application causes the device to always vibrate when call comes in regardless of the profile selected.

The only way to get the device to not vibrate is to disable the application.
    08-27-09 09:36 PM
    you make it sound like it's a big deal to deactivate it when all you have to do is open it and uncheck the activated box. it's just as quick as changing profiles.
    08-28-09 12:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD