I just got this phone 8330 and I can figure out how to put the icons I want on my homepage... please someone help!
    02-18-09 04:03 PM
    The icons are all theme related so they might all look different depending on what themes you choose to use or download. As for moving them around you can hit menu move, you can also hide them from view with menu, hide.. I use a combination of hiding them but I also create a folder (menu, add folder). I will have a folder called applications for instance and just move most of the ones I dont use alot into there.... it keeps it cleaner I think. You can also read the newbies section, the link is up top and its filled with good info for you.... Enjoy and welcome to CrackBerry
    Last edited by Tremortality; 02-18-09 at 04:12 PM.
    02-18-09 04:08 PM
    I use the L theme, so i'll give you an example based on that. When you hit the Menu button off of your home screen and you see all of the icons, if you move the ones that you want on your home screen to the top row, they will put themselves in that order on your home screen.
    02-18-09 04:57 PM
    How do you put the icons in the new folder?!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 02:53 PM
    The same way you move them to a different location, just make sure you land on the folder when you're moving them.
    02-19-09 02:55 PM
    How about..
    This background: http ://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j104/poohafied/Diaper%20fabric/13. jpg

Black banner, some nice icons. Zen bottom dock style.
    02-19-09 03:05 PM
    That's what I thought, but the new folder just moves out of the way and I end up chasing it all over the screen!

02-19-09 03:06 PM
    Keep chasing it around. Sometimes it's easier if you move the folder to another place on the screen first, like in the middle of a row.
    02-19-09 04:07 PM
    Hehe @ chasing it around. First few times I did it I swore my BB was messing with me...... Now I am a pro at it....... you will be too soon.
    02-19-09 04:09 PM
    You are so right! Thanks for your help. Putting it in the middle of the row fixed everything. :-)

02-19-09 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD