my verizon 8330 curve locked up and i cant get it to do anything. the only way to use it is the bluetooth the screen will onlt light up if i plug it in and unplug it the data for internet still works any ideas how to get it to work again? i updated the software 2 months ago and havent had a problem.
    help stumped
    09-10-09 06:33 PM
    If you can access it through a USB, I'd run a back up, wipe it and start over. You can use my guide to take you through the process.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 07:00 PM
    what if i need some files on it and backup wont work the keyboard wont let me put in code to access the phone for backup
    09-10-09 07:09 PM
    Ummm...have you tried pulling the battery for 30 seconds and reinstalling yet?
    09-10-09 07:40 PM
    my verizon 8330 curve locked up and i cant get it to do anything. the only way to use it is the bluetooth the screen will onlt light up if i plug it in and unplug it the data for internet still works any ideas how to get it to work again? i updated the software 2 months ago and havent had a problem.
    help stumped
    I'm not sure what you're saying here. Obviously it locked up, but what does bluetooth have to do with anything? When you plug it in you say the screen lights up then you say data still works. So is it dead, then you plug it in and it boots up? If that's the case it might be a battery issue but some more details would be nice.

09-11-09 12:21 AM
    Ummm...have you tried pulling the battery for 30 seconds and reinstalling yet?
    Yeah, when a BB locks up, the first order of business is a battery pull with the power still on.

09-11-09 12:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD