I have a Curve with Verizon service and one morning, I woke up with a white screen with the following message:

JVM Error 545
    incompatible or corrupt file system
    Scroll for available commands.

List of Commands: reset, continue, VM internal test,VM Times, VM Stats, Uptime, Track Time Slices, Secure Old Objects, Secure Device Mode, Secure App Mode, Show VMPreserve, Sanity Check Enable, Reset Uptime, RAM stats, Print GC Info, Original Message, MEM Stats, Log Thread Ids to OS EventLog, Log Stack Traces, IRAM Stats, Hibernate, Heap Shrink, FileSystem Stats, EventLog to bugdisp, Dump Logged Stack Traces, Delete Persistent Store, Delete Persistent Objects, Delete Modules, Delete Fixups, Delete Event Log, Debug Mode, Debug Messages, Catfail, Breakpoint, Attach debugger after Reset, Attach Debugger

Verizon says there's nothing they can do to fix the phone, but I don't quite believe them. If this is a memory issue, is there a way to format the drive and load up Blackberry software and start all over? At this point, I can't access any other screen but this one and I've tried a couple of the commands above with no luck.

Thanks for your help!
    11-23-08 12:34 PM
    You can fix your phone. Follow this procedure: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-32322/
    11-23-08 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD