My phone just died while in conversation and went to a white screen, when it finally came on it said verifying security scan? Why did it do that?
    03-18-09 08:38 PM
    they always do that when they power on
    03-18-09 08:43 PM
    Every time the phone reboots that happens. Its normal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 08:45 PM
    Is there any reason why it went black for no reason. All that happened was it went black and the red led light flashed twice.
    03-18-09 08:51 PM
    Well you were asking for help installing a theme on a differnt thread, don't know if this happened right after install or not, if so (assuming you were successful w/the install) your crash could be theme related.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 09:05 PM
    Dang dat happens to me too but first it goes really slow then the loading icon shows up it freezes then shuts down out of the blue and when it goes back on it reads "veryfying security settings" this is trippy lol
    03-18-09 09:06 PM
    well I never got the theme on my phone, I had tried to download it to my computer. But it still happened after I tried the download.
    03-18-09 09:06 PM
    did this happen while you were tring to install the theme? if so, the BB reboots when you install something
    03-18-09 09:26 PM
    wow thats crazy! my phone did that to me a few days ago and it blew my gasket! i thought it was just me so i never posted. since i had my phone for a while and this never occurred before!
    03-18-09 10:42 PM
    wow thats crazy! my phone did that to me a few days ago and it blew my gasket! i thought it was just me so i never posted. since i had my phone for a while and this never occurred before!
    JLJ -I had the same thing happen to me once I started installing the themes from here. Finally I landed up doing a wipe and reloaded the OS without loading any 3rd party themes. Since then I've been fine.

Mikey
    03-19-09 06:39 AM
    i have been installing themes since day 1 of the plazmic beta release, i have had zero problems with anything theme related.

if anything i have helped JLJ with a theme/BB issue that he had.
    03-19-09 07:01 AM
    casper34's phone seems to be immune to everything!
    03-19-09 08:19 AM
    i have been installing themes since day 1 of the plazmic beta release, i have had zero problems with anything theme related.

if anything i have helped JLJ with a theme/BB issue that he had.

I've been fortunate as well, I have installed most of the new themes and haven't had any problems with them.
    03-19-09 08:59 AM
    I've been fortunate as well, I have installed most of the new themes and haven't had any problems with them.
    mines not the only one!!!
    03-19-09 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD