I'm thinking of signing up for Uverse TV and Internet. I will be keeping my Verizon Wireless phone.

Will I be able to receive/send e-mail from my Uverse account thru my VzW BB?
    08-18-09 11:23 AM
    you should be able to just fine, mine works
    08-18-09 12:59 PM
    you should be able to just fine, mine works
    Yes, but your profile says you have AT&T as your cell provider.

I just want to make sure that I will be able to receive my AT&T Uverse e-mail on my Verizon Wireless BB.

I may be concerned over nothing, but I want to be sure.
    08-18-09 01:06 PM
    ok i have sprint and att uverse, i get all email on my bb just fine, the email goes through att/yahoo, not uverse so your carrier wont care, my email ends with @att.net, so go for it. i love uverse, i have them for internet too. i can even control my dvr from my bb.
    08-18-09 01:31 PM
    Is FiOS from Verizon available in your area? It blows away Uverse. Uverse does not make your internet any faster. You will still be stuck with DSL. Uverse is not true fiber to the home.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 01:37 PM
    Is FiOS from Verizon available in your area? It blows away Uverse. Uverse does not make your internet any faster. You will still be stuck with DSL. Uverse is not true fiber to the home.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    yeah you should know that when im watching tv and on my laptop at the same time it does slow the internet a bit, they come in through the same modem.
    08-18-09 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD