is this possible with our 8900's? my friends 9000 bold can =(
    08-09-09 05:25 AM
    The Bold with 3g service can, the 8900 can not with the EDGE service.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 06:41 AM
    With UMA you can.

08-09-09 08:05 AM
    With UMA you can.

In other words... when you are connected to a Wifi router you can, but EDGE does not have enough band width.
    08-09-09 09:08 AM
    What's the point on being on the web during a call anyways?

08-09-09 09:10 AM
    What's the point on being on the web during a call anyways?

Maybe it's just because the Bold can do it, but I can't... or they just don't know they really can...
    08-09-09 09:17 AM
    Maybe it's just because the Bold can do it, but I can't... or they just don't know they really can...
    true but when im on the phone its because i need to speak with the person on the other side or the other way around if not im not going to be on the phone and using the web i think its point less but that's just me...
    08-09-09 09:49 AM
    true but when im on the phone its because i need to speak with the person on the other side or the other way around if not im not going to be on the phone and using the web i think its point less but that's just me...
    True... I'm also one that does not need to be one the web while I'm talking to someone on the phone... but there is always some that NEED that...
    08-09-09 09:55 AM
    Some calls while your on the net, and its some that is talking ur ear off, u can finish ur net surfing. I send and read email/txts while on hold or spreak/handfree with people

08-09-09 10:01 AM
    I do the same thing. Will not let a call stop me from what im doing lol
    08-09-09 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD