I have premium verizon 11 of documents to go for my palm, can I transfer this
    to my Blackberry Curve 8330 ?

Thanks for the help !!!
    07-04-09 06:47 PM
    If you contact Dataviz and explain that you are changing devices, they might give you an activation code for your Curve. But since you will be running a completely different program, I would not consider them under any obligation to do so.
    07-04-09 06:57 PM
    Sorry I didn't explain better, but I am using my palm as well as my blackberry curve, so I need the documents to go premium version from the Tungsten E2 to also be loaded on the Blackberry curve 8330 without paying a second time. Is this possible

Thanks !!!!
    07-05-09 12:41 AM
    No, dataviz will require another license for your bold. Serpate license for each running version. They explain that right in their FaQ, surprised you missed.
    07-05-09 04:50 AM
    Just as you can't use a Mac version of a software program on your Window PC, you can't use a Palm version of a software program on a BlackBerry.

Plus as indicated above, in either situation, you need to pay again to install an application on a second device.
    07-05-09 06:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD