Hi all, I'm fairly new to this site so firstly sorry if I make any mistakes whilst trying to explain my problem. I have a Blackberry 9300, have had it almost 2 years and has always worked perfectly, this morning when I woke up it was fine and then a few hours later it changed into SOS mode and says 'SIM card rejected' or 'SIM not allowed:3' I have tried almost everything, battery pulled about 20 times, cleaned the contacts on the SIM, messing with the mobile network options, putting thick paper behind the SIM... nothing is working. I've rang Orange (the network i'm on) and they are sending me a new SIM although I'm not sure as to whether it's the SIM or the handset itself... they aren't very helpful in explaining the problem and different support workers have told me different things! Does anyone else have/had this problem and can shed some light on it? I'm worrying that it's the handset because right now I cannot afford a new one, I have not dropped it and it is not water damaged so I'm fairly certain it isn't the handset but I don't know
    08-20-13 04:35 PM
    Have you try with another sim card on 9300?
    Or trying sim card on another phone?
    08-20-13 06:17 PM
    Have you try with another sim card on 9300?
    Or trying sim card on another phone?
    I didn't have another phone or sim card to try but I took it to the local phone shop and they gave me a new sim, so it now works fine, turns out I panicked for nothing thankyou for your time and efforts anyway!
    08-21-13 10:47 AM