So this phone has been just fantastic since I got it, does everything I need/want it to, until I upgraded it through the Desktop Manager on my PC (Windows XP machine).

I used to be able to see the microSD card as a "blackberry" in windows explorer on my PC - and this would lead to the SD card and all the folders on it, SINCE the BB upgrade it shows up as a "Removable Disk" without any little phone shaped logo anymore, and when I click on it, it says "insert disk".

Obviously i would like to have it back to how it operated before, plug the usb wire in to it and take off the pics/vids and add mp3s to the SD card....as life "should" be!

Anyone have any ideas here? I've tried it on 3 other computers with the same "insert disk" error.

TIA
    06-15-10 02:25 PM
    OK, Noobie resolves his own issue!!

under Options
    i went to Memory
    and there is an option there to "Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected"
    this was set to "no", I changed it to "yes" and all seems to be back to normal.

Cheers (da bah is open!)
    GT
    06-15-10 03:18 PM
    OK, Noobie resolves his own issue!!

under Options
    i went to Memory
    and there is an option there to "Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected"
    this was set to "no", I changed it to "yes" and all seems to be back to normal.

Cheers (da bah is open!)
    GT
    That is the solution . . . Good for you
    06-15-10 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD