Hello,

I Recently got a Replacement 8900 i had 5.0 installed on that phone with no problems yesterday after getting my replacement i wiped and installed the latest 5.0 device software from vodafone.

when my blackberry boots i get this always

Uncaught Exception:Java.Lang.Error

Uncaught Exception:ApplicationRegistry.wait for (0x37566616e5676388)timeout

i also have been having this Issue if i hit the camera button phone freezes and i have to pull and if i try to access pictures ringtones or music i get the following error

Error Starting Net_rim_bb_file_Explorer:Class Net.rim.device.internal.ui.image not found

any help would be greatly appreciatted

i already wiped and went back to 4.6 everything worked when i tried loading 5.0 again same problem.
    07-15-10 12:04 PM
    I'm assuming that by 5.0 Vodafone you've meant the 5.0.0.681 released recently by them. I have that OS installed for two and a half months now and had no problems whatsoever. However, you can try upgrading to the OS released by Hutchison (see sticky at the top of the forum) and hopefully that would fix your issue.

What did you use to wipe ? In my opinion, BBSAK and CrackMem are the best applications I've ever used to wipe and load an OS into my device, so try using them if you haven't.

Uninstall the OS, delete the AppLoader Folder where the vendor file is located and then restart your PC. Install the Hutchison's release, delete the vendor file and then upgrade/load the OS.
    07-15-10 01:18 PM
    thanks will try deleting the apploader folder i use BBSAK to wipe.
    07-15-10 01:34 PM
    Anytime!

Sometimes BBSAK does not connect to my device so I use CrackMem instread.

Good luck and keep us posted
    07-15-10 01:57 PM
    Thanks for all the help finally GOT it working at first i wiped and deleted the Apploader folder but that gave me the same result. then what i did was removed the Update installations through the control panel in add and remove programs and wiped with CrackUtil something was going on with BBSAK and Crackmem that just didnt wipe everything i guess then i just installed the latest vodafone OS ran it on My phone and everything works good now.
    07-15-10 04:45 PM
    Thanks for all the help finally GOT it working at first i wiped and deleted the Apploader folder but that gave me the same result. then what i did was removed the Update installations through the control panel in add and remove programs and wiped with CrackUtil something was going on with BBSAK and Crackmem that just didnt wipe everything i guess then i just installed the latest vodafone OS ran it on My phone and everything works good now.
    Great to know that everything worked eventually
    07-16-10 03:49 AM
    Gereetings, am also having similar issues as Frakturedmind. whenever i try to access my camera the phone freezes, also whenever i try to access pictures, music, video and ringtones the following error occurs:

error starting net_rim_bb_file_explorer; Class 'net.rim.device.internal.ui.image' not found.

Am not aware of what that error means, so i would like your help as well in solving this issue.
    12-16-10 06:00 PM
    Gereetings, am also having similar issues as Frakturedmind. whenever i try to access my camera the phone freezes, also whenever i try to access pictures, music, video and ringtones the following error occurs:

error starting net_rim_bb_file_explorer; Class 'net.rim.device.internal.ui.image' not found.

Am not aware of what that error means, so i would like your help as well in solving this issue.

Reloading the OS should fix all of your issue
    12-18-10 12:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD