I keep getting a message in my e-mail in box asking me to update my password on the BIS for my outlook e-mail account. I have updated again and again with no avail.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I know it is the right passowrd as I have tested it on the web server istself and I have also delted the account and made a new one on several occaions and I keep getting this same message sent to me in my inbox.

Can anyone help me please?
    07-18-08 02:24 PM
    If you are required to change your password at a set interval, it may be close to that time. I had that with my OWA account. We are required to change our password after so many days and at 14 days til I would get a pop up on the desktop when I logged in. This would mess up the password on the BIS account until I created a new password.
    07-18-08 02:37 PM
    Thanks for you reply but that does not seem to be the issue. I can still set up the account with that password and it takes it and also log onto my web outlook access and it accpets that password.
    07-18-08 02:41 PM
    When you login to BIS, is there a red circle with a slash through it on top of the check mark in front of the email address and under Valid?
    07-18-08 08:11 PM
    Yes There is. When I re-enter my password, it goes away but comes back a few minutes later.
    07-19-08 03:34 PM
    Try deleting the account on BIS and then open it again.
    07-19-08 03:39 PM
    Do not re-enter your password, just click on the red slash. That should validate the account.
    07-19-08 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD