I have one Blackberry 8900 with MEP code "0" left (no chance to enter MEP code), if any ways to unlock it ( not by hardware)?

One more, if any software or solutions to clear blackberry phone voice/data usage to "0.0" ?
    05-19-10 11:32 AM
    If you are at zero for unlock attempts it's game over. There is no resetting the
    counter. The phone will be permanently locked to the carrier that the phone is
    branded to.

As to the voice/data usage, why are you trying to reset that?
    05-19-10 11:36 AM
    If you are at zero for unlock attempts it's game over. There is no resetting the
    branded to.

I want to sell out this phone as brand new, when buyer saw that voice/data usage is not "0",they won't believe it was never used
    05-19-10 09:41 PM
    branded to.

No,you misunderstood me. I bought and just tested the phone by calling service center, it over 2.5 minutes, I tried to wipe the handheld but no work. I want to sell it since I want to change a 9700,everything is brand new only the voice usage is 2.5 minutes. If you know how to do,help me! Thanks so much!
    05-23-10 09:32 AM
    I have one Blackberry 8900 with MEP code "0" left (no chance to enter MEP code), if any ways to unlock it ( not by hardware)?

One more, if any software or solutions to clear blackberry phone voice/data usage to "0.0" ?
    The only way to unlock a Blackberry that has 0 attempts left is by hardware and we need the phone physically.

Otherwise your best option is to sell it to someone that wants to use it on the Network the phone is from.
    05-23-10 09:37 AM
    No,you misunderstood me. I bought and just tested the phone by calling service center, it over 2.5 minutes, I tried to wipe the handheld but no work. I want to sell it since I want to change a 9700,everything is brand new only the voice usage is 2.5 minutes. If you know how to do,help me! Thanks so much!
    My apologies for misunderstanding you. I have deleted that post now that I
    see what you are trying to do.

Honestly, I don't think a buyer is going to mind such nominal usage. Just explain
    to them why it is there and all should be well
    05-23-10 11:15 AM
    The best approach is probably to be honest to potential buyers, and indicate the 2.5 minutes as test or demo time.

There is no way to reset the time and data counters using publicly available tools. It may be possible for an approved reconditioning workshop, but they are very scarce and the phone would be "Reconditioned" which is probably worse for selling it.
    05-23-10 11:58 AM
    Please does anyone know how to remove the
    Data usage:
    Voice usage:
    What i mean by these is if you go to menu and status of your blackberry they type BUYR it will show up as this:

data usage: xxxxx
    voice usage: xxxxx
    IT policy: disabled

please i wont to clear the data usage. I tired wiping and reinstalling OS twice but nothing.

I will pay money if someone can remove it.

regards,
    mike
    06-18-11 04:38 PM
    It's unethical (and maybe not legal) to attempt to reset that information.
    06-19-11 06:40 AM
    This is the 4th time you've asked this question and all have given you the same response.
    06-19-11 09:39 AM
    i try to solve this problem ... with reset loader ..
    12-13-12 02:17 AM
    03-05-13 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD