06-08-10 08:42 AM
31 12
tools
    Suck it up, the 8530 is a good phone..its not "cheap" and its definitely better if not the same as any other bb out there..you might be happy with a RAZR...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i agree it doesnt feel 'cheap' at all and mine seems to be really strong and the battery life on mine is really good last me 2 day and half days it made out of the same material as the old curve the back on my old one was plastic too so it feels no different
    06-05-10 01:15 PM
    Djgforce,

There were a couple of things that kind of took me by surprise when I first got mine but I did a search to find out the pros and cons. Any product out there will have people that it rocks for and others that don't like it.

If you get the 9650, I hope it works out for ya.
    06-05-10 08:19 PM
    i got the 8520 on tmo and i gotta say the battery life is far better than i ever expected and def get a day or more use on the same charge and i am a fb foursquare and twitter user
    unless the 8530 has some other apps or something on it that makes it work the battery different
    i must say my girl has a bold and i am jealous of it.....and want one lol but this one really isn't that bad and mine has taken a **** of a beating cause i am hard on my phones.......especially when angry lol
    06-06-10 01:06 AM
    Oh Lawd~ blah blah blah! My husband just upgraded from a 8310 to a 8520 and he's stoked!! Hates the no flash but is over all satified with everything else. Personal preferance is the biggest issue here NOTHING else..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-10 01:16 AM
    I am an experienced BB user and I don't find the Curve to be an entry level device.
    I had the Tour and had nothing but issues with the trackball and after 4 of them made the jump to the Curve 8530. I couldn't hold out for the Bold. I will probably end up with it though in March when I am able to upgrade. But I am impressed with the Curve. I like the 5.0 OS on the Curve MUCH better than the Tour's. I had to downgrade to the 4.7 on the Tour. I do not have any issues with the Curve at all. It suits me just fine. I highly recommend it.

I also respect a person's opinion and no one should feel they can't post their opinion on this site. I didn't realize kwkid owned the rights to say what can and what can't be said on this site.
    06-06-10 02:00 AM
    I am new to BB, i picked up a BB 8530 on Sprint because of loss of job so that equaled loss of phone. No not lazy and worthless, hurt on job requiring back surgery. I had a LG Voyager through Verizmadic. And i loved it, probably the most reliable phone i have ever owned TILL NOW. I maybe be new but i am a savy tech GOD lol (not really). But i love it, i love the fact that their really isnt anything i cant do with it. But sadly now after messing with my wifes new bold, i am thinking of just shelling out for the 9650 2 months since i got my 8530 lol.
    06-08-10 08:42 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD