A little help??? I just got this message:

Uncaught exception: Application net_rim_bb_messaging_app(183) is not responding process terminated.

I have the regular mail folder showing but lost my individual mail icons representing each mailbox. I have done a battery pull and it is still coming up. I am also showing at the top that I have new messages but I am unable to get them? (nor can i retrieve them from the main mail folder icon)

Any ideas? I am on T-Mobile and running the original OS (.114)

Thanks!
    Last edited by 00drew; 08-20-09 at 04:12 PM. Reason: rename
    08-20-09 04:03 PM
    Third Party Theme Problem, check the link in my signature.
    08-20-09 04:51 PM
    I have never downloaded or used a 3rd party theme. I did follow the instructions and switched to the other provided theme and I still have the problem. I will be updating the software hopefully this will work. Thanks for the idea.
    08-20-09 09:04 PM
    Third Party Theme Problem, check the link in my signature.
    According to your link, it appears I'm getting "Uncaught Exception: Application net_rim_bb_messaging_app(505) is not responding. Process terminated" because of a custom theme I installed. Am I understanding that I have to delete the theme to solve the problem. (I like the theme, I paid for the theme, I'd like to keep using the theme). Is there a workaround?
    04-21-11 07:10 PM
    According to your link, it appears I'm getting "Uncaught Exception: Application net_rim_bb_messaging_app(505) is not responding. Process terminated" because of a custom theme I installed. Am I understanding that I have to delete the theme to solve the problem. (I like the theme, I paid for the theme, I'd like to keep using the theme). Is there a workaround?
    Thanks for bumping a 2yr old thread so I could remember to unsubscribe from it.
    04-21-11 08:37 PM
    I'm having the same problem. Ever since wiping the phone after a reboot loop following the installation of the latest Twitter app, I've been having all kinds of problems...

EDIT: Mine turned out to be due to the sheer volume of posts. Once I deleted some of them one at a time, the "Delete Prior" function worked again.
    Last edited by AdmiralSirJohn; 02-14-12 at 08:15 AM.
    02-13-12 10:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD