Getting this uncaught exception: Applictionnet_rim_bb_messaging_app(71) is not responding; process terminated.

This is my first BB so a bit unsure of what this means. But now I cannot open gmail inbox or SMS or MMS or Browser.

I tried powering on and off with no luck.

THanks
    TJ
    02-05-10 11:49 PM
    One more thing if I attempt the click on any of them everything locks up.
    02-05-10 11:52 PM
    if you've loaded a theme other than what came with it, go back to the default theme.
    As with many issues, also try pulling the battery for a few minutes then replacing.
    02-05-10 11:54 PM
    I just loaded the other stock theme on there and then replaced back to orginal one. I will try again.
    02-05-10 11:58 PM
    I had same problem yesterday only with java error could not open any sms messages. Called my tech support. Had to take battery out then go into advance options and put bb back online. Got an email for registration again. He said my bb went offline? Go figure

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-10 09:31 AM
    I am getting the the error: "Uncaught Exception Application net_Rim_bb_Messaging_ap p(95) is not responding. Process Terminated"

I only seem to get this error msg some time after I've used the BB Msgr. It's fine while I'm using it and then usually the next day, my phone will freeze at any given time. Then I have to take the battery out, put it back in and once the phone comes back on, that message is there. I click ok and then the phone's fine again...until the next time.
    I'm on my second Curve in a year b/c the first one had keyboard issues where it was just doing things on it's own. My current Curve is the replacement to that and now I have this issue.
    I've already brought it to Sprint, they restored it, and I've had 3 calls to Sprint support in the last 2 weeks in which they've tried to do several things to it including another restore. And now they're saying to bring it back into Sprint for them to look at. Really? How much time do I have to spend on this before I can get a phone that funtions properly?
    Maybe I'm expecting too much but I'm so sick of re-loading my contacts and everything else and having to re-boot my phone every day.
    Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
    12-29-10 11:10 AM
    I am getting the the error: "Uncaught Exception Application net_Rim_bb_Messaging_ap p(95) is not responding. Process Terminated"
    I had the same problem with my phone. It all started happening when I updated my phone to the new OS.

I quickly backed everything up and restored the phone to its factory settings thru the menu. after that everything was fine. I was able to import all my data.
    12-29-10 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD