hello there all

since ive had my 8900 everytime i try to play a youtube video the video seems to come up currupted and the media player seems to really struggle to play it and the picture seems to go very dodgy

dont know if anyone else has experienced the same problem and what i can do to fix this if anything?
    05-31-10 04:14 AM
    I downloaded an app called Player For YouTube ... it's free and it's worked like a charm for me.
    05-31-10 04:16 AM
    do you have a link for where you got the app from by any chance?
    05-31-10 04:54 AM
    Are you trying m.youtube.com?
    05-31-10 10:47 AM
    Just go to the app world on your phone, search "youtube" and I believe it was the first one that came up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-10 12:30 PM
    I downloaded an app called Player For YouTube ... it's free and it's worked like a charm for me.
    Ditto.
    It's a great app.
    05-31-10 01:22 PM
    what is the os you are using ? I had problem with 4.6, not a single problem with 5.0 (no need of that youtube apps that actually open your browser at the right video...)
    06-01-10 01:06 PM
    Does that app do HQ? If not, I'd hardly call it a great app. And does anyone know why exactly YouTube sucks so bad on a BlackBerry? Is it because everything goes through RIM's servers?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-10 09:50 PM
    it's very easy to see HQ video on blackberry, just open m.youtube.com, on the front page you will see some video sample, click on the link (not the image) and you should see another page with the thumbnail, raiting, a link to Watch video, and under it Video quality : HQ | Normal, by default it's set as Normal, just choose HQ, and it will save it for all your next video (pretty simple isnt it ?)
    06-04-10 09:17 AM
    running on v 4.6 and theres totally no difference even downloading the app and also changing to hq it keeps saying buffering constantly and the video just does not work properly and looks currupted
    06-05-10 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD