I have a Nextel Blackberry 8350i that is set up on the Boost network and Im trying to set up a blackberry email account so that I can forward my work emails to my blackberry. When I try to set it up using the Nextel or Sprint link on the blackberry website, it tells me that: Your BlackBerry® Internet Service Account is suspended or deactivated. Please contact
    your wireless service provider at 1-800-639-6111.
    When I call that number, they tell me they cant help me because im on the boost network. When I call boost they tell me they cant help me because I have a NEXTEL blackberry...Can someone please help me get this email thing set up??

Thanks
    03-02-10 07:23 PM
    You have to have a blackberry Data plan for you to be able to set up your emails, and since boostmobile doesnt offer and IDEN blackberries i believe your SOL, I could be wrong though.

You wont be able to activate BIS on it to set up a @blackberry address....You can get MMS, Internet and Wifi Working...and PTT thats about it
    03-02-10 07:33 PM
    shangmail , gmail, etc. those will be your email apps on boost
    03-02-10 08:19 PM
    shangmail , gmail, etc. those will be your email apps on boost
    I understand that but my company is using a OWA (outlook web access) for our company email. How do I get my company emails that I receive sent to my blackberry?? Any advice?
    03-02-10 08:26 PM
    you can create a gmail account and forward them from that company address
    03-02-10 08:39 PM
    you can create a gmail account and forward them from that company address
    Will I be able to reply to the emails that I receive via my phone?
    03-02-10 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD