Is anyone else having problems connecting the Curve through UMA at-home through wireless.

My phone is connected to the network and receiving signal, but UMA is not working.

The last time this happened it took weeks for T-Mobile to realize it was their problem and it was fixed. It's been working well for the past year, but now I get no UMA connection. Have rebooted by wireless router and modem to no avail.

Anyone else having similar problem? Thanks.
    05-30-09 10:10 PM
    For some reason I have the same problem at my friend's house. He has the SAME router as me, but a different wireless access point. I CANNOT get UMA period at his house. At my own, or several other friends, or any restaurant with wifi, no problem! It's just his house. My best guess would be to get another friend with a Blackberry to check it out. If theirs works and yours doesn't, you have a hardware problem. If they both don't work, I'd check the wireless router.
    05-31-09 02:42 AM
    My son an I both have 8320 BB Curves and today still not receiving a signal (UMA). We're connected to network, but no signal. I did recieve UMA for a while this morning but its gone out again. This has been working fine for a year.
    05-31-09 10:56 AM
    Im assuming theres a server outage in the south. There is someone else from MS having the same problem. The other day this happened to me. It only lasted a few hours though. I suggest calling Tmo and reporting the issue.
    05-31-09 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD