Anyone having issues who are on t-mobile when trying to resend service books? Getting "A Problem occurred while trying to render the page"
    07-28-09 08:39 PM
    Have tried doing it from T-Mobiles website Unsupported Browser? When you go to the T-mobile site you have to sign into your account and then go to phone and accessories on the right hand side. You then select where it says something about about setting up your email then you'll see the option for sending your service books.
    07-28-09 08:49 PM
    Best bet if the page is having issues, would be doing it from your phone.

Menu>options>advanced options>host routing table>menu>register now.

If youre trying to do it from the device it wont work.
    07-28-09 09:09 PM
    Best bet if the page is having issues, would be doing it from your phone.

Menu>options>advanced options>host routing table>menu>register now.

If youre trying to do it from the device it wont work.
    HRT is a bit different from Service Books though. It doesn't
    necessarily reset your e-mail accounts.

If you just login to your e-mail setup icon on your phone
    you can just resend service books from there if you don't
    want to use a PC.
    07-28-09 09:47 PM
    Use IE. T-Mobile's BIS website doesn't play nice with any of the non-IE browsers I've used from the last time I used it.
    07-28-09 09:51 PM
    Go to:

my.t-mo> login> manage> phones> below phone select clickable (NOT YOUR PHONE ? (even though it may be correct and reselect your phone)> set up blackberry internet email> service books> send......

good luck.....
    07-28-09 10:01 PM
    HRT is a bit different from Service Books though. It doesn't
    necessarily reset your e-mail accounts.

If you just login to your e-mail setup icon on your phone
    you can just resend service books from there if you don't
    want to use a PC.
    Thanks! Didn't even think about it only being for email. Ive gotten into the habit of HRT and Quickpull every few days, I forget there are other options T-Mobile is having issues with the BIS page, if you reslly super need them call PDA support, an agent can click a button and send them if you cant get to your tmobile.com account. As long as you tell them what you need anyone should be able to fix it asap!
    07-28-09 10:25 PM
    I tried to get my gf to resend the service books on her Verizon BB and it wouldn't do it for some reason. She called support and they said they'd been having problems sending them to people and everyone had to call in to do it. Maybe try calling the support line?
    07-29-09 12:44 PM
    did I get completely ignored?
    08-15-09 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD