Hey guys so I took some video with my 8900 of a friends wedding the other day and I am trying to send a few videos to a friend but it won't let me says it to big, I don't understand how u can record a video with the phone and it won't even let u send it. Anyone wanna help me?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-09 09:53 PM
    Best bet would be to just put them on your desktop and try emailing them as attachments.
    On your 8900 In video camera options did you have the video format on mms mode?
    09-13-09 10:03 PM
    Awesome thanks for the info I wasn't aware I had to change the video format, I did it though and it works just wish I would have known this the other day but thanks for the help.

09-13-09 10:21 PM
    Yeah I'm sure mms mode for wedding photography will be splendidly high quality.

Take your hi res vids and convert/resize them using AVC.

09-13-09 10:50 PM
    Yeah I'm sure mms mode for wedding photography will be splendidly high quality.

Take your hi res vids and convert/resize them using AVC.

May not be high quality but may have caught a special moment that a pro videographer may not have. I was the only one with a video camera at my cousins wedding and I was not able to get to it in time for a special hawaiian dance that was surprised upon them by a relative. It was very beautiful but no one had a camera. My aunt however got her cell out and got it on video so they can look back on it and remember years from now. Also, how many people put those disposable cameras on the table for guest to catch those same types of moments.

To the OP...There is a 300kb limit on most carriers MMS so if ou take a long video, even in MMS mode it won't send. Just something to keep in mind.
    09-13-09 10:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD