I'm over here with my unlocked 8310 with Intl BIS and an unlocked Razr with a prepaid Philippines sim.

- I'm taking pics with the 8310 and sending to people using my Yahoo! account. What's the max amount of attachments and the max size? I seem to only be able to send 2 or 3 pics at a time.

- How many email recipients can be added to one email?

- How do I format the number to text from the Razr to another Philippines cell number? If the number is 0927-730-xxxx, how do I text to that number?

- I'm using Globe Telecom as the roaming partner over here. When I set the Data Services to 'Off When Roaming' I see a lower case 'edge' in the top right corner of the screen but when I set Data Services to 'On' I see 'EDGE' in capital letters. What's this all about and will it alter any of my costs?

Thanks for any help in advance.
    01-06-08 08:12 PM
    I do know i can send at least 3.5mb (very slowy) totalled from four JPGs attached. So at least that.

Is there a limit to the number of recipients?
    01-06-08 08:30 PM
    If you have a prepaid SIM card in your RAZR, then you don't need to trouble yourself with the number you want to text it to since you are sending it from a local number already.

As for roaming, you are going to get charged with roaming charges since you are indeed roaming. Did you check AT&T in regards to these charges? You might need to contact Globe as well and check the details. I am pretty sure you are going to get charged with roaming.
    01-06-08 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD