Trying to figure out how to drag and drop ring tones to my BB. I have a media card and I read the instructions but there is something that Im not doing right. The Roxio thing comes up but how do I save the tones there or what do I do. I have aol IM if anyone can help me. My screen name is ohioautow. THank you
    01-02-09 12:26 PM
    Forget Roxio, enable Mass Storage mode on your Curve, and drag and drop the files onto your media card into the Blackberry/Ringtones folder.
    01-02-09 12:33 PM
    Forget Roxio, enable Mass Storage mode on your Curve, and drag and drop the files onto your media card into the Blackberry/Ringtones folder.

Ok great idea but how??
    01-02-09 12:53 PM
    Yes.. Roxio = doggie poo. Resource hog and slow and cumbersome. In 100% agreement with dvdfan2k. Use Windows Explorer to drag and drop your ringtones. Faster and less headaches.
    01-02-09 12:53 PM
    Yes.. Roxio = doggie poo. Resource hog and slow and cumbersome. In 100% agreement with dvdfan2k. Use Windows Explorer to drag and drop your ringtones. Faster and less headaches.

Again, I understand but how?
    01-02-09 01:02 PM
    Make sure you have mass storage enabled on the phone.

then it should show up as a drive under my computer....
    01-02-09 01:03 PM
    Make sure you have mass storage enabled on the phone.

then it should show up as a drive under my computer....

yes i see it, it says mobile device but what do I do when I download the song just save it to that?
    01-02-09 01:12 PM
    open the drive you will see a blackberry folder then open that then drop music into a music folder.
    01-02-09 01:17 PM
    ok I just plugged the phone into the computer and the box opened up with the ringtone folder and wallpaper folder on it. Now how do I drop wallpaer or ringtone into it?
    01-02-09 01:21 PM
    click the wallpaper or ringtone hold the left mouse key down keep the button selected, then move it over to the folder then let go of the button.

or just select the files go to edit then copy, then over on the blackberry drive/folder then go to paste
    01-02-09 01:23 PM
    you should use this same system for any dragg and dropp
    01-02-09 01:27 PM
    I'm having major problems with downloading ringtones onto my Curve as well. Roxio won't even open anymore and I just get the Runtime error message...I've also tried enabling the mass storage but when I plug my phone into my computer I get a little window that wants to tell it what I'm doing...and there is no option for loading onto Blackberry. If I cancel this window out...then all of the ringtones on my memory card disappear until I take battery out of phone and reboot it that way....then they are there again. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?
    01-11-09 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD