I've finally had it with T-Mobiles outrageous charges and am switching to virgin. I have a LOT of contacts in my 8900 Curve that I want to transfer to my new Samsung intercept running Android. Any wisdom to share??:
    04-23-11 05:22 PM
    Best thing you could do is syncing your old BB and your new Android with the same Google Contacts/Gmail account.
    04-24-11 02:32 PM
    Thanks - being a newbie, I could use a little more detail if available. Thanks for the help! I have several Gmail accounts and several non-gmail accounts. Will that be a problem??
    04-24-11 04:03 PM
    I'm sure you've figured it out by now, but it shouldn't be a problem.
    04-27-11 03:48 PM
    nope - guess I'm stupid, but I haven't figured it out yet... any help would be appreciated!
    04-27-11 04:47 PM
    Hi, would suggest u to use MobileSync Pro Apps, a cross platform mobile app which not only sync your data but also accumulate your data.

With an active internet connection on your Blackberry, go to BlackBerry app store. Download MobileSync Pro and install it, after that it should show up in your list of apps on the Blackberry. Launch app in your mobile phone register your account with as many devices on MobileSync Pro Server.

Open the MobileSync app on your BlackBerry, login to your MobileSync pro account, and select the device you need to register, on the welcome screen there should be a SYNC NOW button at the bottom once you register your device. Select it to sync all your contacts.

Once this sync is done, on your Android phone click go to Android App Store. Download MobileSync Pro and install it.

Launch app in your Android Phone login with the same user name and password. Register your android device. Go to welcome screen of the app Click Sync Now Button.

With just few steps you can sync all your BlackBerry/iPhone Contacts to Android, Keep Online backup of your data, share your data with your friends easily and many more.

For any kind of query please go through our User Guide, for Technical support please visit mobilesyncpro.com
    04-30-11 04:22 AM
    Have you tried Google Sync for BlackBerry? It's free. I've always used that to get contacts from my BB to my Android devices.
    04-30-11 08:20 PM
    i have the same problem. anyone out there have a fix to move to iPhone?
    05-01-11 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD