I recently changed from the Curve 8330 to the Curve 8530. (I am a Verizon customer, if that matters.) I had saved my blackberry messenger history to my media card on the 8330. When I changed to the 8530 I could see the history in the blackberry messenger. Then I upgraded the blackberry messenger to a newer version, 5.0.0.57, and now the history is not there when I try to see it from blackberry messenger. If I go to media and look at the media card I see there is history there.
    Is there a way to get this history to open in blackberry messenger now? I know I can open it in excel.
    03-27-10 09:57 AM
    jesus!

back up the 8330 in DM. Then restore the 8520 with the 8330 back up. all the data should port right over. what **** you do do not upgrade the os5.0. RIM like a lot of companies like to release os when they are not ready or cannot get enough **** in line to deal with the masses that ll want to upgrade at the same time.

I am considering shooting myself for ever buying a blackberry in the first place and supporting RIM with their lawed software and hardware.

F*ck RIM!!!
    03-27-10 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD