First of all I hope I am making the right decision on this. I have a question. On the LG Tritan the GPS has a voice to go along with directions. Does my Blackberry that I am getting from US Cellular also have that?? If not can I download an application that I just pay one fee instead of a monthly charge that would have the voice GPS?? Also, on most of the US Cellular phones the ringtones come from Easyedge, is the Blackberry 8330 the same?
    09-15-09 08:32 AM
    I am not sure on the GPS question, but I know you can add ringtones for free to the device through the selection here, or emailing yourself a sound clip and setting it as a ringtone
    09-15-09 08:35 AM
    I hope you didn't switch just for gps. Use the search to read through threads concerning gps issuses with 8330. And GOOD LUCK

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 08:42 AM
    I traded in my Lg Tritan for my current BB. Best decision ever. I LOVE my BB.

The GPS on the BB doesnt talk to you like the Tritan's did, but I dont use it that much since we have a tomtom in our vehicle for that. Not sure of any apps tho.

I do know I switched and dont regret it at all! Good luck!
    09-15-09 09:44 AM
    You can try the Garmin GPS app. It gives turn by turn directions with a voice. There is a 7-day trial for the 8330, and the product is a one-time $99 charge.

Garmin | Garmin Mobile for BlackBerry - Turn your BlackBerry into a savvy navigator with Garmin Mobile
    09-15-09 10:08 AM
    I am searching for my Virginia Tech fight song as my ringtone, how do I find that and download it to my 8330??
    09-15-09 11:25 AM
    Myxer.com

09-15-09 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD