this was not something i was aware of so be kind if you already knew this but verizon stores will replace your trackball for FREE, and i've also had it done at at&t. it made me happy that i didn't have to order, and wait for one as i've broken the piece that holds it in twice now. good day :]

anyone else infamous for breaking them or is it just me? and man it was dirty in there..
    09-16-09 10:51 PM
    Very good to know
    09-16-09 10:53 PM
    That is nice to know I figured they would charge at least for the trackball

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 12:38 AM
    I got my trackball replaced for free just the other day. They said they had been waiting a while for RIM to get the parts to them, but I got it free. Super pumped and it works so much better now.
    09-17-09 06:13 AM
    That's cool, wonder if I take my 8320 will they switch it to Black for free too! :P lol my Bold already has a black trackball
    09-17-09 06:43 AM
    This is very good to know. I'll have to call to see if sprint does this too. The thing that holds my trackball in has been broken for months.
    09-17-09 07:51 AM
    Just got back from a VZW store in Charlottesville, VA, and they replaced it for me for free as well. It took them a while, but it's free. Nice.
    09-17-09 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD