My girlfriends curve 8330 has had trackball problems for the past 4 months or so. I purchased one (pink one) from Cellular Nationwide Network - 3G, Sony, Panasonic, LG, SonyEricsson, Nokia, Tools, BlackBerry, and it arrived today and I popped it in and it made a world of difference. I know theres others out there that have a trackball that doesnt scroll very smooth so I recommend replacing it. It feels like it did when it was new, maybe even better. If you do get the trackball I would suggest getting the retainer ring as well because they are very fragile and break really easy.
    09-09-09 11:27 PM
    Are you gonna ask for this to be stickied as well?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 12:19 AM
    No issues with mine.

Thnx, •Tripster•

09-10-09 01:36 AM
    Are you gonna ask for this to be stickied as well?

yeah because I always ask for my posts to be stickied

I was just sharing my experience with everyone.
    09-10-09 02:21 AM
    I want to buy a new track ball soon. It doesn't roll as smoothly as it used to, and I didn't realize how dirty it was until I saw my friend's new phone. I had roller ball envy.
    09-10-09 11:30 AM
    I agree! I had problems with my scrolling on its own! lol I got (yes, got not bought. He gave them to me for free shhh ) a couple from a Verizon rep when I went in to ask about something else. I use one for a couple of months, then swap out then do the same all over again with all 3. That way none of them get completely worn out.
    09-10-09 11:54 AM
    I personnaly have at least one trackball in storage at all times.

09-10-09 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD