hey guys. is there any way you can replace the Curve 8330 trackball with the tour trackball without much hassle? and if so do you know if i can get the tour trackball off crackberry? thanks much!
    08-14-09 10:20 AM
    Just order a Black trackball from Ebay. You can also order a Black trackball ring to match. It takes 30 seconds to remove the trackball and replace. Just need thin tool to pop it out. But be careful not to crack the tabs on it. There's plenty of youtube vids out there, but it's really very very easy to do.
    08-14-09 11:19 AM
    Get the tmobile G1's trackball. It is $10 on cnn.cn. I just bought one with a black ring to replace my silver one. Can't wait till it comes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 12:28 PM
    agreed with ipodtouch.

Cellular Nationwide Network - 3G, Sony, Panasonic, LG, SonyEricsson, Nokia, Tools, BlackBerry, and pick yourself up a black trackball or any color you prefer from there, and then that chrome ring pops off the 8330 and the trackball slides out, put the new one in and replace the ring and your good to go!
    08-14-09 12:29 PM
    nice thanks guys!
    08-14-09 01:25 PM
    never a problem! there are great videos to watch about this as well if you want to see how to do it!
    08-14-09 01:26 PM
    I just bought a brand new blue trackball and black ring from cnn.cn and its great.

08-14-09 04:30 PM
    I just bought a brand new blue trackball and black ring from cnn.cn and its great.

very cool dude. i was thinking of getting the black housing too but the silver is very business man type i dont know if i should change it. The silver still tickles my fansies
    08-14-09 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD