So i have have an 8330 right now and ive been looking to upgrade. I love the tour and love the storm...should i wait for the storm to come out for sprint??? I dont know and theres so many possibilities its driving me nuts!!!
    08-06-09 05:55 PM
    Tour allllll the way. I think the storm will always be a verizon exclusive. Plus the tour is better in my opinion.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 06:15 PM
    storm. for sure.
    08-06-09 06:17 PM
    So i have have an 8330 right now and ive been looking to upgrade. I love the tour and love the storm...should i wait for the storm to come out for sprint??? I dont know and theres so many possibilities its driving me nuts!!!
    I would do as much research as possible and use the phone for an hour before you buy it. For some, the storm isn't a good fit because it requires a little patience to get used to and some simply don't like the storms touch screen (they prefer fixed tactile support). As far as the storm being buggy or slow, those are issues that have been hammered out pretty well. The tour is a bit more nimble without a touch screen has twice the ram of a storm. The tour has the feel of a curve. For some the small display is fine because a fixed keyboard is paramount. Some just swear by the trackball. With a storm you can operate on several different keyboards which can be daunting to some. The storms interface is more customizable (no fixed keyboards). The display on the storm is simply unbeatable and you can manipulate many things to work on the basis of the accelerometer. I chose the storm based on my personal preferences...not on someones rants and raves. I would recommend that you use the two in the store for a while, side by side, and make a choice based on your very own impression. Besides, you have 30 days to ultimately make up your mind. Good luck!
    Last edited by johnly; 08-06-09 at 06:32 PM. Reason: spelling
    08-06-09 06:31 PM
    flip a coin
    08-06-09 06:48 PM
    I say screw both and wait for the Storm 2 to launch!
    08-06-09 07:19 PM
    i use my cuzins storm once in awhile and i guess i am just not a touchscreen person.
    on top of that i found the click screen to be quite annoying. but thats just me.
    alot of ppl love the storm. i would say go try both out. everybody's taste is different
    08-06-09 08:03 PM
    The storm is still not ready for the prime time. Tour all the way.

08-06-09 08:14 PM
    i use my cuzins storm once in awhile and i guess i am just not a touchscreen person.
    on top of that i found the click screen to be quite annoying. but thats just me.
    alot of ppl love the storm. i would say go try both out. everybody's taste is different
    No its not you. The storm just isn't as good as other touchscreens. I can use my girfriends iphone perfectly. The storm is just a pos

08-06-09 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD